Friday, May 3, 2019

3s a Charm! 19.3519° N, 81.3830° W I’m digging it.

Third visit in January 2019. I really enjoy Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands so much that it has become my frequent Go To pick lately. 

Enjoyed a few days in paradise with my Adventurer BFF. We both have January birthdays and decided to meet up at one of our favorite places in the world to celebrate. 👉🏻 Kimpton Seafire Resort!!

For this trip I arranged for us to be booked the fantastic Stingray City tour. My 3rd time, her second. This is so fun!!! In addition, booked us a snorkeling trip to USS Kittiwake. My second time, her first. LOVE both of these excursions through Red Sail. Highly recommend both experiences! I plan to do these 2 snorkeling trips every visit. The ocean ever changing, these experiences are unique each time I have the honor to indulge!

Great food at Seafire Resort. So when not adventuring, I’m enjoying the resort. Resort fees cover a lot. Take advantage of it! This includes ocean toys, beach yoga, exercise, wine & appetizers happy hour, coffee & tea in the morning and more! Check their site for more on amenities. https://www.seafireresortandspa.com/

I simply cannot wait for my next trip. This place gives me a lot of Joy!

Marvelous Seven Mile Beach 
Wonderful welcome for our Birthday Celebrations 
Fun excursions by Red Sail. Stingray City & USS Kittiwake are a MUST!



Stunning sunrises and sunsets!

Ocean view is divine.
Where the wild things play!

USS Kittiwake. Amazing sight!


Better than a dream. Sea for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment