Saturday, April 13, 2013

Flying Adventures ~ A Pilot, I will be. Declaring it!:)

Taking the time to really think the big things, meaningful things through. A lot of marinating on whether this is a fleeting thought or does it echo in your inner self that you can't afford NOT to got in that direction... yep, that feeling makes me smile bc yes, this is feeling right to me

After thorough thinking, more thinking and doing some interviews of past/present students as part of my research..Drumroll.......
It's official, I have made my decision to sign up for their Private Pilot Ground School at New Kent Aviation (NKA) Cessna ~ WoooHooooo!!

I have heard nothing but great things about NKA & am happy to be embarking in this new adventure with them leading me in my training.

So, a couple developments since my post on New Kent Aviation:
  • Obtained my Medical Cert - check!
  • Conducted 3 phone interviews with 3 dudes - 1 current student, 2 previous students. It was so great connecting with them to learn valuable first hand insights about their experiences at New Kent Aviation and other interesting advice.

I like that they will have a series of classes, beginning mid-April through mid-June, with each session following their Part 141 Private Pilot Syllabus, to prep for the FAA Private Pilot written exam. I like the idea of ground school during the week, then apply by flying on the weekend.

I really like all the great things I have heard from multiple sources, as well as my own impression of this place after my site visit.

SPREAD THE WORD! Please spread the word about this Private Pilot's Ground School class! Looking for 2 more sign ups!!  I know there's someone out there you know who's been wanting to get into flying, who hasn't been flying for a long while and wants a ground school refresher.. this is a GREAT chance to take advantage of the knowledge of their instructors through syllabus structured classes. Interested? Contact NKA & let them know you heard abt this class from Emily:) Hurry, class starts 4/18!

Check out their site for more details!
http://www.newkentaviation.com/

On my horizon, it is only a matter of When. Adventures Await & I was born Ready!:)


p

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see a full class so I can study with others learning this mind stimulating material to equip to mad skills :) Please spread the word so others can contact NKA to learn more & sign up, too!!:)

    ReplyDelete