Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stormin Normin Performin

Life dished out a crazy week ~ end of last, early this week some medical challenges with parents made for rough times, but calmer ones are on the horizon. These challenges remind me of what's important & how important good health is.....we easily take it for granted. Grateful for family, good people & positive thoughts/prayers.

A couple pics snapped this week in this edition.. Some visuals of Positives & Negatives.

Negative: Felt like Me, at points this week... Gosh how this pics cracks me up & sometime life's so Arggghh you gotta laugh.
Positive: First farmers market with my nephew & sister this year! Love the Farmers Mkt & good Family memories.
Coulda been a Negative: Been stormy this week. This looked like it could have been a tornado developing :O
Moody clouds Yo
Positive: After Ground School class. Love this sight:)
Positively Awesome: See those 2 towers? They are my landmarks to a location I must visit. I LOVE how much my Ground School is teaching me. Giving me new eyes to see things I just didn't care to pick up before that I do now that add real value in how I get around & orienteering myself without my GPS. You don't know what you don't know. Its exciting to experience expanding my mind & boldly going full steam ahead!

Sometime Life serves up poo... but what else is there to do, but power through the funk & while you're at it... Ninja drop kick the funk so it Gets Gone STAT!!!

Over & Out!









No comments:

Post a Comment