Friday, June 7, 2013

Foodie Adventure: Rappahannock Restaurant Crush

LOVE this place!! I really do. Rappahanock Restaurant is one of my Top Favorite Richmond Restaurants. 

Visited again tonight w dear Friends, Diana & Dionne.  I was delighted by fresh, quality oysters. Was the first time I heard York as an oyster option, so tried 4 of them, along w 4 stingrays & 4 Rappahannocks. All great! Love the fresh horseradish so much I got 2 helpings:)

Dionne & Diana got a pasta dish. We split a baked oyster appetizer. Great options for these ladies who were not into the raw. I tried one~ rich w cheese, bacon bits & some greens. Def a great cooked oyster option.

Desserts we got & shared - Dionne had the cheese platter ma bob, I got the pistachio peach w lemon curd, Diane got the strawberry rhubarb cobbler. My favorite was the cobbler.

Here are a few pics. Creative, fresh Fantabulous dishes & drinks reside at Rappahannock Restaurant in Lovely Richmond, Virginia. What are you waiting for.... Go try them!!!! :)

Baked oyster ma bob was yummy

Check out lil' Junior oyster .. No he was not eaten

YUMMMY my dozen!

Lamplighter local coffee 

No not an egg... It's my peach pistachio crusted dessert w lemon curd. So pretty almost looks like an art piece from VMFA

Dionne's finger & cheese platter ma bob. I LOVED that local bread!!!

Diana's strawberry rhubarb cobbler was my Fav!!

Photo courtesy of Dionne. Prob one of my all time Fav candids. Affirmative..Total concetwwwation ~ tongue sticking out technique, Grasshoppa!

Oh & on a "Flying" note... bumped into my Flight Instructor Jim when leaving... Too funny!!

So, have you been to Rappahannock Restaurant? What is your Fav dish?



No comments:

Post a Comment