Saturday, June 8, 2013

Family Fun Adventure: Nephew Performance

Grateful to be near enough to spend quality time with Family from time to time, like today. 

Saw my nephew sing the National Anthem before the Richmond Kickers game. Was awesome!:)

These pics are great memories of a nice day spent with Fam. :)

Food trucks, yes!

Double decker burger with my nephews ~ Love them!

Garret & Crew's warm up on the field!

Smiles from the bleachers!

Caleb & his Gramps! 

Sister & Brother in law

Getting Ready 
 
Singing crew pic

Team huddle!

Mascot high 5s rock

Awesome surprise ~ King of Pops RVA was here! I went back 2x!! These homemade popsicles are So great!!
Nephews got strawberry lemonade.
I tried pomegranate limeade, then later green grape.
My sister got chocolate sea salt.
All Winners! 
Green grape was my Favorite!
Follow him on twitter @KingofPopsRVA
Try his pops one day!

Neat performance

Frisbee throwing contest. If someone landed the frisbee in the center they would have won a trip for two to England to watch football (soccer).

Nice Virginia Sky!

Mission Good Family Times: Complete :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment