Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hey Good Looking Veges, You'll be what I'm Cooking;-) Local Farmers Market Foodie Motivation

Rainy, icky humid (yes, that's the ex-Cali girl in me) morning in Richmond, Virginia. It took extra motivation to get out from my comforter tracker beam, but I did! My motivation.... View the pictures. I love my my fresh vegetables so much that when I get the opportunity, how can I pass up such fresh, local produce? When I see happy, healthy produce and know it's around the corner, shame on me for not pouncing on it! That's like letting Mr. Right slip on by which has not been the case:-) 

Never settle party people. 
Never settle on great company, great food, or great experiences.
You get one shot at Life, live it up!!! 
Speaking if, go out, fuel your body with fresh eats & visit a local farmers market or stand!

Walnut Hill farms. Mmm need fresh mozarella & basil!
Cannot wait to fry this up w olive oil, tumeric, sea salt. Delish!
Didn't catch the name of this Farm, but it's next to Blanchards coffee. Good looking peppers!
Coffee was first stop!
Picked up my Faborite pickling cucumbers from Norma'sFarm. They had a motif other good looking produce. If I was a vegetable this would be a hopping place to meet sexy vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment