Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Virginia is for Fresh Oyster Lovers!!

The freshest oysters I have ever sucked down have been here Virginia! Good to see ongoing accolades going out about the quality oysters found on the East Coast. One of the best discoveries moving here from Southern California . Once you taste this level of quality & fresh, NOTHING less will do!



I SOOOOOOOO love the fresh oysters here!! Rappahannock Oysters are my current favorites!! I have posted about them before. I love their tasting room  Merrior & their restaurant in Richmond, Rappahannock Restaurant is one of my Top Picks!

I'm such a fan I've written at least 2 posts about them. Check out the links to my past posts below.

Here are some pictures from Happy Hour at Rappahannock Restaurant last week. 
Mmmmmmmmm!! I will be back!
This punch cocktail was also a hot with me.

Past blog posts about my love for Rappahannock Oysters!

No comments:

Post a Comment