Saturday, October 4, 2014

Video 1: Buckle up! Let's get the Wazoo Review party started!

Hello Fellow Adventurers!

I'll be posting a series of YouTube videos over the next few weeks to review the Wazoo Adventure bracelet. My videos (link below) and blog posts will feature:
* Seeing the bracelet in action 
* Explanation of each item
* A demo of me using each of the 16  
  components
* Me having a BLAST reviewing this 
  awesome bracelet
* TBA ~ Some special features to come
 
For as long as I can remember, I've had a passion for learning about survival skills. I love the feeling of preparedness, gaining knowledge about dealing with certain scenarios, and the empowerment knowing what to do myself if I had to use the skills. One of my favorite books is the US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76. Check it out. Insightful!

My interest in and inspiration to continue learning about survival skills was my Dad. He was an accomplished Army Officer, though he would never boast about honors/medals.  That was one of the many qualities I admired about him. In his younger days, he lived adventure being a part of the 82nd, a Green Beret and venturing to far off places. Growing up he shared with me ways to do things and readings. He passed away this year. The opportunity to practice with this product review keeps my memories strong of our talks about survival skills, which I always enjoyed. He will always inspire me.

So, I'm looking forward to sharing with you my experience of covering the Wazoo Adventure bracelet. 3 things to view the action and get into the game!

SEE - DO - PLAY
See ~ Check out my youtubes, read links I share for different perspectives and coverage. 
Do ~ Visit Wazoo's site and buy your own bracelet or keychain.
Play ~ Try out the features yourself! The cool part of the bracelet is it doesn't require full disassembling to use numerous features. You will have plenty of items to play with without having to tear down the bracelet completely.

Share your comments on the video or blog posts. I'd be interested in your tips on using the features I cover and what you think of the bracelet. I love learning so through our mutual shares, ideally we'll both pick up new insights through the experience.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch the latest videos and stay tuned to this blog for more information, action pictures and links!


Check out their Rad products! Snag one for yourself and, while you're at it, consider giving them as a gift to the Adventurer you know. This bracelet is A for Adventure & A for Awesome!! 

Action shots from today. A freeze frame from my YouTube video just posted!
Wearing the bracelet at the Farmers Market in Richmond, Virginia, this morning. I love my fresh produce. Feeding the mind and body with quality keeps my happy feet fired up! Here I am buying Okra from Crumpton Farm.
This bracelet is loaded with 16 tools integrated in it. I really like Wazoo's site. Clean look and details on each of the survival tools. 
Hyperlinks on the site cover each item found in the bracelet.
The folded insert that came with the bracelet includes great overview details.
Details and specs on each item!
The list continues! In my first video, I demo the whistle. Really smart design integrating it in the buckle. Easy to use.
Made in the USA, right on!
Nick, this bracelet ROCKS! Looking forward to unveiling more.....
....and a sneak peak at my next video to be posted. It will introduce the compass, glow light & reflective mirror. 
Is this bracelet "exciting around your wrist" or what?!!? 

Stay tuned for more, Fellow Adventurers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment