Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Video 2, 3, & 4 are up! Wazoo Adventure Bracelet: New Videos & Quickie Demos

Hello Fellow Adventurers!

I hope your week is rocking. I've posted 3 new videos for you to check out. Buckle up!!:-)

Here are a few action pictures and highlights of each video. Click & watch! 

In the zone here with what I'm saying about the Awesome Wazoo Adventure paracord bracelet in this freeze frame. Click links below to watch my growing video series!

Video 2: This is a cue up to video 3. I talk about my plans to show you the compass and glow light in video 3. I also make one correction to a video I pulled. I had used the retro-reflector in the daylight to reflect, but actually the retro-reflector is designed for night use. It's optimal for night dection & rescue. There are special crystals in the retro-reflector material that make it a powerful reflector at night when a light hits it. I've tested it and it WOWS! Stay tuned, I will be presenting a live demo in the dark soon to show you the retro-reflectors awesomeness!

There is a mirror found under the female side of the buckle. That is designed to be used to reflect against sunlight. A future demo on that one to come, too.

Take in the gorgeous James River setting in this video while I game plan my coverage for the next video!

Video 3: Check out the action! In this quick demo I show you the compass and glow light. Special guest appearance by some James River ducks.

BAM!!!:-D 
Video 4: This is my favorite video yet! I'm a sucker for sparks!:-) Check out my demo showcasing the first aid/tinder packets, Ranger bands, and steel striker/firesteel. Be ready to be WOWed by the spark action at the end of the demo. The Firesteel & stricker blade are two of my favorite pieces!!!

If you missed it... 
Video 1: My first video kicking things off & getting the party started!!:-)

I'm looking forward to bringing you a separate demo where I actually do build a mini fire! :-) Stay tuned!

This adventure bracelet by Wazoo is a must for any adventurer out there!! I haven't seen anything like this bracelet that is integrated with 16 survival skill tools within it. Do yourself a favor at snag one for yourself and any adventurer in your Life. Preparedness around your wrist that could save your life!
Check out their website either cool products. Wazoo's site: 

Stayed tune to my blog for more pictures as I continue my Wazoo Adventure bracelet product review!

No comments:

Post a Comment