Saturday, October 11, 2014

Videos 8-11! UNDRESSED! Wazoo Adventure bracelet tear down

Hi Adventurers! 

WooHoo! The Wazoo Adventure bracelet is torn down. Take a look as I walk through all the parts.
I hope you are having an awesome weekend! I am.:-) I have disassembled the Wazoo Adventure bracelet & even caught a fish after. I didn't catch the fish YET ;-) with Wazoo's supplies, I had my rod & lure today. Nonetheless, I'll be attempting catching a fish with Wazoo's adventure bracelet supplies!! Stay tuned.

Today I filmed a few videos around the bracelet tear down which was done with ease. Genius design of how the tools are integrated. I had no issues disassembling the bracelet. 

Watch!
Check out my videos from today. 
Video 8: Last look at the bracelet being modeled on my wrist.

Video 9: Undressing the bracelet begins!! Cool timelapse view of me unraveling the paracord. Only took me about 15-20mins. Could have done it faster, but my fingers were cold. Lower temps today in Richmond, Virginia.

Video 10: Adventure bracelet is nearly unraveled. Take a look at the survival tools pieces unveiled as I unravel the bracelet.

Video 11: Bracelet is in pieces! Take a look as I walk through all the parts.

See!
Here are a couple of action pictures from today.

Final look of the bracelet on
The parts!
The line up, post disassemble.
Brief moment to take in the beautiful scene here on the James River.
Caught this beauty! Sunfish. Catch & release.
Pretty catch released!

Do!
Check out Wazoo's website to see their  cool products. Snag one for you & the adventures In your Life! Share your experiences uses the pieces. Get this bracelet, know how to use the pieces & be prepared with what you need around your freaking wrists!!
Wazoo's site: 

Stayed tuned to my blog for more pictures as I continue my Wazoo Adventure bracelet product review!


No comments:

Post a Comment