Sunday, October 12, 2014

Video 12: Fire made on 1st attempt! Wazoo Adventure bracelet demo/review

WAHOO Wazoo! Made my fire in seconds using the adventure bracelet first aid tinder packet, striker blade & firesteel! What a combo!!! Certainly one I'd want in a survival situation.

Safety first! For this demo I used aluminum for oil as part of my workstation. I demo that I use the little ceramic knife on the opposite end of the striker blade to cut arrange your van just a demo how sharp that little knife is. For my fire making, I found some little dry grass do you make a little miniature nest and put the first aid tinder material on top of it. Check out the video to see just how quickly that fire was lit in mere seconds! 

I continue to rave about this bracelet. I haven't seen a bracelet out there that incorporates 16 different tools within the bracelet itself. I'm a big fan of it now especially after doing these different demos and testing out the parts. I think of worse scenario if I lost everything or someone that I love lost all their gear I really want them to have something around the wrist like this that could help support their survival until they were rescued. 

That being said, the big key here is not only to have the equipment, but to also know how to use them. That takes practice, someone showing you, or you read up on it. I find this stuff very interesting, fun in the challenge, and fascinating. I'm having a blast with this opportunity through Wazoo's review challenge to test out some of their pieces, share some of my techniques with you and have fun while doing it! 

Check out some action pics from today's demo taping & learn more through links below in the Watch Do section!

Getting ready for fire making action! Fasten your seatbelts!:-)
My lil smurf fire! Wazoo first aid tinder on top, ready for action.
Demo using the mini ceramic knife on the opposite end on the striker blade. I really like the little sheath to protect the important digits...fingers! My pinky wants no knife action!:-)
BAM on first attempt! Great pieces Wazoo. Worked faster than I anticipated. Watch the video for the action!

Watch
FIRE on my first attempt! I love this bracelet. AWESOME:-D I'm confident by testing this in action that I most definitely want this bracelet around my wrist when I go out for my future adventures.

Do
Check out Wazoo's website to see their  cool products. Snag one for you & the adventures In your Life! Be prepared with what you need around your freaking wrists!!
Wazoo's site: 

Stayed tuned to my blog for more pictures and links as I continue my Wazoo Adventure bracelet product review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment