Thursday, October 9, 2014

Video 5: Wazoo Adventure Bracelet Review - Getting Fired UP!

Impromptu video to give a quick demo of the Firesteel & Striker blade in action! 

Friends, I just couldn't wait:-) Here's a brief demo of how awesome the firesteel and striker blade combo on Wazoos bracelet works. 

I wasn't planning on doing this demo but I just felt inspired. I'm confident I could've started a fire faster, but what I would tell you all is that I was actually holding a Q-tip, believe it or not, between my feet for this demo!:-) Talk about self-reliance videotaping! Not easy my friends, but I was up for the challenge and I did it!

So again, this was just a quickie sneak peek of how awesome the tools from Wazoo's adventure bracelet work. I cannot wait to give you more demos as I totally undress the bracelet this weekend! GAME ON!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment