Monday, May 30, 2016

Gift of Time Back!! Product Review: Amazon Echo Alexa. I'm loving it!!

just received my new Amazon Echo Alexa set it up and I'm WOWED! This product is Awesome!!

I didn't expect this from Amazon. I would have expected this from other leaders in the tech field. Well played, Amazon!

Here are a couple highlights and observations from my product set up experience:
*Quick and painless set up
*Packaging is slick and everything was easy to follow! (Tip: Have you wifi key handy, finding it probably took the longest time.. User issue;-))



Complementing app you down load to support your set up and ongoing accessing of it to see activity and more.



Did they pick the Cubs for their demo overview because I like the Cubs or just because they have great taste:-)


Once you start using Alexa you'll be able to access your lists, more info to learn, your music etc in the app



Nice touch with the quick video to cover highlights and features.


Once you sync up accounts like iheartradio you can open the app to view what's playing at the moment




I'll be learning more about what these options offer me


I'm WOW'D by Alexa and this technology, I have no doubts this will develop rapidly with upgrades, but stoked to be learning about this as both a consumer and a professional.

This is the future and to excel in business you need to understand these emerging products to expand ones mind in how we operate and support those operations and experiences.

I did notice that some questions I asked weren't clear to Alexa, so tweaking them or my request. I found that I needed to sync up my iheartradio account before I could ask her to play from it, which makes sense. I had to sync that up using the app.

I used to play iheartradio from my phone and now can use Alexa which I'm very happy about to free up my phone.

Overall, I'm already loving it and cannot wait to learn even more!

Great job, Amazon!!

Check out my brief video for a quick highlights recap, plus a real time demo to show you the experience.

I received a few questions from friends about the difference between Siri and Akexa. There is a big difference. Personally, I'm finding Alexa way better. 

Here's a article I found useful that explained highlights these products differences:

What do you love about Alexa?
Any questions you have you'd like me to address? 

2 comments: