Thursday, December 29, 2016

CHICAGO Travel November 2016

Enjoyed an action packed weekend with my great friend Charlotte! She's the only one I've found, to date, that can sonic boom as hard as me:-D

We decided to take a trip to Chicago. This is such a happening city!! It's one of my favorite cities on the planet. So vibrant, so much to offer!!

Here are a few reviews I posted on Trip Advisors if you're curious about visiting. I highly recommend experiencing this city, not just because Im a Cubs fan, but because it is a city that ROCKS! Great scene, art, food, people, Cubs games;-) and more!!

Check out our quick video review with some recommendations



Comment below. Would love to hear your favorite spots so I can check them out another trip!

Check out my, along with many others, Trip Advisor reviews:

The Godfrey Hotel 

Portillo's ~ Get their hot dog!!!

Lou Mitchell's Restaurant ~ highly recommend breakfast!

Wrigley Field ~ A must for Cubs, World Series Winners 2016, and baseball fans!!

Cloud Gate aka The Bean ~ better in person than I expected!

Signature Lounge ~ great view! Tip: before being seated ask for a window table in line. The view is everything about this place.

Torquet ~ good breakfast at this French place by our hotel.

Couple pictures below of what's mentioned above.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment