Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cloudy + Rain = IFR = No flying today for me

Not fun to not fly, but weather conditions were no good for VFR flying. Oh well, another day. 

Beautiful day Friday. Fall is coming. Love Fall in Virginia. My Dad was released from the hospital Friday. He's been battling cancer since I moved here in 2009. He's a Champ. We hope this was his last surgery & we can celebrate him being cancer free this holiday season!
Thought today was going to be as nice as yesterday... Not! Was supposed to fly today, but conditions turned IFR on me. Will have to fly another day!
Headed to my parents to check on them since my flight was cancelled. Took a route I don't normally go, saw some cool things along the new path. I kept seeing planes everywhere ~ what a tease since I couldn't fly!!
The 295 & 895 highways here in Virginia are my favorite. It's like taking & launching into the skies!:)
Unexpected sky Wow! Went out to grab some dinner & saw this beautiful sight!

What adventures were you up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment