Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall is back, you wascally wabbit

Couple of pics of things pumping me up that Fall is here in Virginia! Of course, much deals with food:)

Fall here in Richmond, Virginia is Spectacular! Love.
My Nori loves Fall. Ok, I don't really know if she does, but she def enjoys being covert under my camo blanket.:)
I just LOVE fresh local tomatoes. These beauties are at Chesterfield Berry Farm Market in Midlothian, Virginia. YUMMMY!!
Look forward to the Chesterfield Berry Farm pumpkin patch events! The first time I've picked my own pumpkin from a patch was here in Virginia.:)
Spent over $10 last weekend at the Chesterfield Berry Farm store in Midlothian, Virginia & got these goodies for free!
Yoda says the Force is strong with this Fall:)
Made my first batch of corned beef, cabbage & potatoes in the crock pot today. Yumm!
Homemade ice cream from Gelati Celesti! Pumpkin is awesome. First time I tried it. So great! Coffee with Cream ~ uhhhh yes I want some more!:D 

What are your favorite things.. Places to see... Things to eat?

Ps. Booked time to fly this Sat & STOKED:) I LOVE flying. So excited to see Virginia fall foliage from up high in the sky:)




No comments:

Post a Comment