Sunday, March 16, 2014

New Old Discoveries Adventure: Caravatis, Inc. Richmond, Virginia

I'm interested in getting the right chandelier.  Like any important decision, I won't be rushed & know I will know when I see it!:-) Until then, I peruse for

inspiration. 

My Friend Kathy recommended I check out Caravati's Inc. here in Richmond, Virginia. She mentioned they hold a variety of pieces, lighting, fixtures, panels, doors, etc. salvaged from old Richmond homes. Very nice lighting & accent pieces. It was neat checking out the place. Kind of felt like Alice exploring a piece of RVA Wonderland!:-)

Hiya tub!
Lovely pieces
Pretty chandeliers! 
Knock knock
Pretty blue sky 
Like this mustard wall.
View out the 2nd floor window.
Checking out some old school things with my sister & nephew.

Buy anything from Caravatis's before?

No comments:

Post a Comment