Friday, March 21, 2014

Travel Adventure: Richmond Love

I grew up overseas. Lived many years in Southern California. Never imagined I'd move to Richmond, Virginia. Could not be happier that I did. I have had some of my best chapters here.... & still the best is yet to come, but I will forever be grateful to have discovered this sweet spot of America called Richmond:-)

Great video posted by Virginia  Tourism showcasing RVALove. So much to do here! 
Features in this pic, left to right:
1) Virginia Museuem of Fine Arts (VMFA) a must see here in Virginia for art lovers
2) Me flying over Virginia. VA is where I started my flying lessons. LOVE it!
3) Rappahannock oysters @ Rappahnock Restaurant in Richmond. 
4) Luray Caverns, VA

What are your favorite things about where you live?


No comments:

Post a Comment