Sunday, June 1, 2014

WOWZAS! Check out Wazoo Survival Gear's Adventure Bracelet

WANT!

I never really got the paracord bracelet thing. I admit I didn't know all the things it could potentially be used for, but after seeing a video posted on Survival Life, I'm really liking the sound of Wazoos Adventure bracelet!

Any ex-Green Beret Dad's daughter( like me) probably gets great survival kit goodies & ideas. I certainly have some handy portable survival kit/gear my Dad gave me. This bracelet is something different. If you're separated from your stuff, you will be equip with some excellent options to help you, all around your wrist! I'm intrigued! From what I've seen in the video features I viewed, I would like this with me on Any outdoor adventure.

Wazoo, how about sending me a sample so I can take it apart to do a live action Female Adventurer product review! :-) You will not be disappointed. If you send me a sample to review, with the  separate components so I don't have to use the one I buy (I'd like to save that for any real deal scenario) I will make an outdoor action video product demo. I have an amazing setting for it, The Mighty James River here in Richmond, Virginia. Refer to last picture!

What do you say, Wazoo? Up for the challenge & a Female Adventurer video product review & shoutout?! Double dare you.:-)


EverydayTacticalVid Interesting overview of the Wazoo Adventure bracelet. 

Dan's Depot video on ways to use paracord string

Survival Life's Paracord Article

Wazoo Survival Gear Site

See, only a few cool survival gear goodies my Dad gave me. All Great. The thing that appeals to me about the Wazoo Adventure bracelet is if you're separated from your gear, you'll be equipped with great tools around your wrist. That's Legit!

Wazoo ~ Behold, the setting of my product review if you send me the props!
Send me a wazoo adventure bracelet to demo (disassemble) and my smiles are included, at no addition a charge!

Seriously, even if I don't get a sample to do a video review I recommend fellow adventurers check out their site, videos & links. 

Want to hear from users!
👉Do you already own a Wazoo Adventure bracelet? If so, drop some comments about what you think about it!
👉if you're using a paracord bracelet of any kind, share some tips on what you use it for!

Two good quotes on preparing: 

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment