Saturday, April 20, 2013

Star Gazing Adventure

Something big & shiny in the sky caught my eyes tonight. I'm a fan of The Night Sky app. It tells me what I'm spotting up high in the sky.

Tonight was a real treat... First time I spotted the Hubble & space station on the display when I played around with the positioning of it. Crazy # of satellites out there. Cool thing about the app is you can point down through the earth to see what's up on the other side!!! Trippy:)

Enjoy the night view & make it an educational one with this app!!

The Night Sky app

This was a first! I was just playing around with positioning my phone and couldn't miss a bright flash of red. Went back to it and was geeking out to find out it was the Hubble Space Telescope! Neat!

Adjusted the view and spotted the International Space station off the West Coast.

Spun the world around to find the Hubble Space Telescope ~ Sweet! Look at all of the telescopes out there.... Space, the Final Frontier!

No comments:

Post a Comment