Monday, October 13, 2014

Video 13-15: Slingshot creation & action using WazooAdventure parts!

Hi Fellow Adventurers!

I had a blast today! Hope you did, too. 

I enjoyed some fishing time on the beautiful James River here in Richmond, Virginia. On my walk back to relocate to a new fishing location, I noticed a perfect stick for my slingshot to use the surgicaltubing from my Wazoo adventure bracelet. I snagged it.

These next 3 videos were impromptu, but that makes it more realistic. When you're in a situation where you need these skills, you have to be ready to roll at any given moment!:-) 

Watch
Video 13: I found the perfect brach to create my slingshot! You'll see me create it in this demo.

Video 14: I'm working out the slingshot situation. I'm not a natural. I like this video because it shows a initial attempt, a misfire :-) and then success. 

Video 15: Another demo of my using the slingshot. I found using smoother smaller rocks easier and more effective.

I will have to work on my slingshot skills. Still not a bad first attempt!

A big part of survival is adjusting and working through some of those challenges that arise. I really enjoyed the challenge of creating my first slingshot & using it. 

Do
Check out Wazoo's website to see their cool products. Snag one for you & the adventures In your Life! Be prepared with things that will support your survival all around your wrists!! Wazoo's site: 

Stayed tuned to my blog for more pictures as I continue my Wazoo Adventure bracelet product review! Just a few more features to cover.

Here are a few action pictures from today! Slingshot making & demo action. Plus, I eventually caught my first small mouth bass today using my rod WOOHOO!:-D

Me doing the slingshot thang!

Check out video 13 where I quick assemble my slingshot!
Slingshot!
Getting it fired up!:-)
Later... Check out this beauty! I caught this small mouth bass with my rod & lure.
Catch & release. Fun times!

Today was a good day. Hope you had a blast, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment