Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wild Fun with the Wazoo Adventure Bracelet! Video & blog post collection

Hello Adventurers!

First weekend of 2015 and I'm planning to get a final attempt to catch a fish on tape using the gear from the Awesome Wazoo Adventure paracord survival bracelet! I LOVE this bracelet & using the parts. 

The fishing challenge is indeed a challenge! It's testing me to switch my approach up. I'm Game for a final round before the contest closes 1/10. Wish me luck! :-) In the meantime, check out my video/posts collection below on the demos I performed.

Here are a few scenes from my making a homemade fishing lure demo video. LOVE the creative thinking this contest has challenged my approach!:-)
Pictures from another fishing attempt outting. No catch yet & the James River ate my lure on this day. BAD! Handy there's a 2nd hook in the Adventure bracelet!
Action shot working the Wazoo fishing challenge on the beautiful James River in Richmond, Virginia! 
No fish, ok. Time to play with paracord.
Another on the James River Wazoo fishing attempt action shot. This ex-Cali Gal goes BRRRR at 60ish degrees;-)

Since receiving the Wazoo Adventure bracelet to demo, I've been blogging & posting a series of YouTube videos . I'm having a blast demoing the pieces!

This bracelet has 16 survival skills tools integrated in the paracord bracelet. I haven't seen one like it and am an even bigger fan after the demos!

My videos (links below) and blog posts feature:
* Seeing the bracelet in action 
* Explanation of each item
* A demo of me using each of the 16  
  components
* Me having a BLAST reviewing this 
  awesome bracelet

For as long as I can remember, I've had a passion for learning about survival skills. I love the feeling of preparedness, gaining knowledge about dealing with certain scenarios, and the empowerment knowing what to do myself if I had to use the skills. I have my Dad, a true Adventurer, to thank for most of the skills I acquired and my ongoing passion for learning more!

I'm looking forward to continuing to share my experiences covering the Wazoo Adventure bracelet. 3 things to view the action and get into the game!

SEE - DO - PLAY
See ~ Check out my youtubes, read links I share for different perspectives and coverage. 
Do ~ Visit Wazoo's site and buy your own bracelet or keychain.
Play ~ Try out the features yourself! The cool part of the bracelet is it doesn't require full disassembling to use numerous features. You will have plenty of items to play with without having to tear down the bracelet completely.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch the latest videos and stay tuned to my blog for more information, action pictures and links! If you like them, click like & Id love to read your comments, especially if you have any tips to share.

Below is a listing of all my demo videos to date. Stay tuned because there will be a few more demos to come!

NEW!! Video 18 & 19
Filmed 11/8/2014 - Videoes on --> 
-Safety pin demo
-Another use for paracord
-Creativity Ingenuity in homemade lure creation
-My live assembly demo of creating a lure from scratch.

Video 19 Live assembly of a homemade fishing lure!
Another favorite demo video in my series. This one is my Live action of assembling my homemade lure.. Wha?! YES! Check it out;-)

Video 18 Safety pin, another use for paracord & my Special Em Creative Ingenuity Flowin!;-) 
On this edition, I show quick coverage of the safety pin & what Id use it for.. straightforward & can be used for a variety of things. Cool Wazoo it in the fishing packaging. I share my intent on using the paracord for a homemade lure. Also, I divulge some Special Em Creativity Sauce in using a practical item Id have on me in an adventure... Earrings & how I can use parts to enhance my lure. Check it out!

Video 17: Reflective Mirror Demo
Very Windy today ~ double digit knots plus double digit gusts! ~ in Richmond, Virginia, but not enough to stop me from going out on a limb to demo the reflective mirror found on the awesome Wazoo Adventure survival paracord bracelet! Check out my latest video: 

Paracord Demo Video 16
There are a plethora of uses for the paracord. Here is a very simple & quick demo of how I used the paracord today.

Here's a YouTube I recommend you check out for some quick ideas on using paracord in many ways! DansDepot 

Videos 13-15 Slingshot demo series 
Video 15: Another demo of my using the slingshot. I found using smoother smaller rocks easier and more effective.

Video 14: I'm working out the slingshot situation. I'm not a natural. I like this video because it shows a initial attempt, a misfire :-) and then success. 

Video 13: I found the perfect branch to create my slingshot! You'll see me create it in this demo.

Read more in this post: 
 
Video 12: Fire starting demo
FIRE on my first attempt! I love this bracelet. AWESOME:-D I'm confident by testing this in action that I most definitely want this bracelet around my wrist when I go out for my future adventures.

Read more in this post: 

Videos 8-11 Bracelet teardown & components overview 
Video 11: Bracelet is in pieces! Take a look as I walk through all the parts.

Video 10: Adventure bracelet is nearly unraveled. Take a look at the survival tools pieces unveiled as I unravel the bracelet.

Video 9: Undressing the bracelet begins!! Cool timelapse view of me unraveling the paracord. Only took me about 15-20mins. Could have done it faster, but my fingers were cold. Lower temps today in Richmond, Virginia.

Video 8: Last look at the bracelet being modeled on my wrist.

Read more in this post: 

Videos 6-7 Retro-reflector demo 
Video 7 - Check out the reflector closer, approximately 30 feet. Check out the retro-reflector cat eye effect with real cat eyes, perfect timing for kitty to step into a cameo spot!

Video 6 - Showing you the retro-reflector from a distance, over 50 feet. See how awesome this material illuminates  against a light in the dark!

Read more in this post: 

Firesteel & Striker blade quickie demo
Video 5: Impromptu video to give a quick demo of the Firesteel & Striker blade in action! 

Read more in this post: 

Videos 2-4 Game planning, Compass, Glow Light, Sparks 
Video 4: This is my favorite video yet! I'm a sucker for sparks!:-) Check out my demo showcasing the first aid/tinder packets, Ranger bands, and steel striker/firesteel. Be ready to be WOWed by the spark action at the end of the demo. The Firesteel & stricker blade are two of my favorite pieces!!!

Video 3: Check out the action! In this quick demo I show you the compass and glow light. Special guest appearance by some James River ducks.

Video 2: This is a cue up to video 3. I talk about my plans to show you the compass and glow light in video 3.

Read more in this post: 

Video 1 Game on! Intro video
Video 1: Buckle up! Let's get the Wazoo Review party started! 

Read more in this post: 

Behold the Adventure bracelet!

Check out their Rad products! Snag one for yourself and, while you're at it, consider giving them as a gift to the Adventurer you know. This bracelet is A for Adventure & A for Awesome!! 

Got survival tips to share with me? Drop me a comment! I'd love to hear them.

Happy Adventurers are Always Prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment