Friday, February 6, 2015

Social Media Mogul Award Snagged for my Wazoo Survival Gear Review ~ WOOHOO!

Over the past few months you've seen me do my product review posts on the  Wazoo Survival Gear Adventure survival tool parachord bracelet. After fully undressing the bracelet and demoing the parts, I can tell you I'm an even bigger fan of their products. 

I'm STOKED to share that I secured the title of Social Media Media Mogul in their product review contest! WAHHOOOO WAZOO:-) 


I had an absolute blast doing a series of YouTube demos & blog posts with action pics as tore down this awesome bracelet. I had SO much fun applying the survival skills I know and also welcomed the opportunity to challenge myself to stretch beyond what I know. Thank you Wazoo for giving me a reason to create a fun filled adventure with your quality product! 

ADVENTURERS - Check out their site! 
 
Their products range from keychains, bracelets and belts. Be Prepared with their products! Visit their site to snag some of their rad gear for yourself and the adventurers you know. 

I dedicate my Social Media Mogul Award to my Dad who passed away last year. He was the only True Adventurer I knew who inspired me to learn these mad skills  to always hunger to learn more to upgrade and to persevere. I miss you, Dad, but know you'd be smiling & proud of the fun I had in this competition! 

Thanks again to my Adventure Friends at Wazoo! Keep rocking & to you all, visit their site & snag a cool product. I LOVE their firesteel & ceramic blade. Check out my blog, especially video 12, which is one of my favorites. 

Happy Adventuring!:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment