Saturday, May 23, 2015

KIND ~ Doing it Right! Tweet a note to our Troops, use #thankskindly & KIND sends our Troops a card. That ROCKS!

Kind Snacks just set themselves apart, in my book! I have enjoyed their snack bars before. However, what just upped them severe awesome levels in my book is that their Communications Manager sent me an email about a fantastic program they are doing to show our Military troops some appreciation! Guess what, they will send a card to Troops if you tweet a message and add the hashtag #thankskindly A robot will transform your digital message into a beautiful card. You do nothing more than tweet & KIND + Cell Phones For Soldiers http://www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com/
will make your 140 tweet characters brighten a soldiers day with your message. They aren't asking you to buy anything. You send a quick message & use the hashtag. They send the message. That ROCKS!!! Get out & tweet already!!😝

Kristi Kleila & Kind Snacks, if you read my blog post shoutout I think YOU ROCK! I just bought a bar as I read up on my #aviation after I tweeted a #thankskindly😃👍

Kristi ~ Thank you so much for reaching out! I LOVE what Kind Snacks is doing here for our Troops! 🇺🇸❤️ I will think of your great company effort to make a positive difference every time I snag a KIND bar from now on. Thanks for making a more meaningful connection with me. 

Check out this video on what they are doing with the tweet thing!
  
I read up more about what represent... I'm with ya. KIND ROCKS!

Learn more about KIND http://www.kindsnacks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment