Sunday, August 25, 2013

Some Blog Catch Up :) Flying & Food, but of course!

So much going on since my last post!
I hope your world has been filled with learnings, excitement & happiness!

Here are some pic share of my shenanigans, since my last post.

Don't hv a pic, but my last flight at NKA included more stall straining.. This one was pretty steep of a drop, but I remained focused & smooth recovery! FULL throttle, baby! It feels great to continue to learn. Flying is the Best!!! Never a dull moment!

Found a neat Middle Eastern deli & market ~ Marhaba. I LOVE kabobs, rice & salad. Ate loads in So Cali. So delicious! That pink bottle is pickled radish. Love them w the kabobs combo. Yummmmmmmmmmm:)
Virginia has some of the most beautiful skies I've ever seen!
Look at this cutie! Farmers market eggplant plant. This guy grew in my parents garden:)

Life is what you make it. 

More adventures than you can tackle, prioritize to tackle the most important ones is key:)







No comments:

Post a Comment