Saturday, September 7, 2013

Virginia River Love Story

I had the great fortune to be invited to my  friend Kathy's family river house. A wonderful home by the water.

Here are a few pics of a great river adventure! So want a river house now:)

Visited my favorite restaurant Merrior for fresh oysters!
The best crab cake
Yummmmmm
Caught this great sight!
Loooooovvveeee these trees
Great morning start
Caught a croaker off the pier
I even got some flying in! Kathy's cousin owns a plane. Legit:D
Great sunset
Wow!
Another sunset
Love the river!
I caught this beauty! Released him to live another day in the great Rappannock river:)

August was filled with new river memories! I loved my time there!

Virginia is filled with goodies!:)

Where's your favorite river here in
Virginia?












No comments:

Post a Comment