Sunday, February 16, 2014

Foodie Adventures: Tasty Eats Tonight ~ Only the Bold Look On!

Tonight's menu was a tasty one. If you can hang, read on!

A delicious meal was created tonight in my kitchen. :-) Check out a few pics.

Starting line up: This scrumptious meal means leveraging good things to make a delish, quick meal that allows you more time to do the things you love. To do that I choose efficient options. My sister recommended this Private Selection White wine & garlic mussels. It's tasty, even more so with a nice splash of Guinness! Boom! The Jim Beam featured here is the signature craft aged 12 years edition. It is the appetizer. Not for the faint of heart. :-) 
Mussels sautéing in Guinness, believe it.
Tantalizing food alert: Added local diced tomatoes. Beautiful color!  Threw in a handful of Italian parsley. Pretty & Mmmm! 
Lovely edible art! Gaga~Gorgeous local lettuce I picked up at South of the James this Sat. Nature is The Genius of Creative. Second to none.
I make my own salad dressing with fresh lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, crushed Himalayan pink salt. Usually, I crack fresh black pepper, but tonight I'm out. Oh well, that won't stop me.:-)
My delishhhh salad. Beautiful local greens, Persian cucumber, local tomatoes & kalamata olive with my yummy dressing. So great!
Finally, my delicious mussels on a bed of thin pasta. Drink pairing: Guinness:-)
Dessert was fresh mango (not pictured because I inhaled it :-)) & homemade local tropical coconut gelato from Gelati Celesti. BOOM!:-D

What wicked delicious meals were you up to tonight? Fess up!:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment