Thursday, September 25, 2014

WAHOO Wazoo Adventure Bracelet Reviewer in Me!

Wazoo asked ....

My response... I was born ready!!!

My Dad was Army Special Forces and the most awesome man I've ever known. He taught me a lot growing up about being self sufficient and learning about survival skills continues to fascinate me. 

I'm very curious and love growing my experiences that enhance my skills. I find that challenging subjects captivate my attention as I work to learn what's involved to perform more than your average bear kind of things in Life. Fires up my Happy Feet!:-)

In part, my drive to acquire certain skills is fueled by my desire to be prepared. I had an interest in being first aid/CPR trained if I ever had to help a loved one, primarily, and to have survival skills so I don't feel clueless if I needed to use those skills. I had an interest and I take steps to grow those skills. I don't like not knowing what to do if I can learn it and use it to better myself and those I care about, if needed. 

I read about this Wazoo Adventure parachord bracelet months ago and did a  post about my intrigue in it. Low & behold, an opportunity has come up for select Reviewers to disassemble their bracelet and provide reviews. I have been selected as a reviewer and am eager to get into action!

In my day to day, I'm a training professional and enjoy sharing what I learn. I plan to do several YouTube videos and posts to this blog as I review various components of this survival bracelet. I am excited to unveil the pieces and show you how I apply my skills! 

You've seen from previous posts I've shared how much fun I have exploring the Virginia outdoors. Join me on this mad skills adventure. You may pick up something new or better, share tips with me so I expand my skills!

Stay tuned for more!!:-)





Check out Wazoo Survival Gear Site


Check out my past post on when I first set eyes on Wazoo's Adventure bracelet





No comments:

Post a Comment