Monday, February 3, 2014

RVA Artist Spotlight: IKnowTiffany

I met Tiffany at one of the Social Media Club Richmond events. Followed her on Twitter. She is an artist here in RVA, a great one who's passion can be seen in her beautiful creations. I really liked her little art series. Tiny paintings she'd leave around town for people to find & take. I remember these cute owl pieces she created! Anyways, she's a person I've met briefly at some of these local Social Media functions, but always struck me as genuine & a real pleasure! Beautiful outside & inside!:-) I
Enjoy her posts on social media ~ positive, insightful, creative & educational. She creates beautiful art & is an advocate on Food Allergy awareness! You go girl!! Keep representing awesomeness in RVA!

Her latest work is a Shrinky Dink series! I've been watching as she posts cool tiny creations she makes. She's been creating pieces & today, by my pleasant surprise, she did one of Me! WooHoo!:-D My Cheshire Cat grin flying high over Virginia! I love it! Thank you for your TLC in creating this cool mini me piece! When will it be up on display? Will have to check it out!!:-D

I'm a fan of Tiffany! Check out her work on Instagram (IKnowTiffany)! Talented RVA Gem, she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment